What We Do
Tarifica is the leading global provider of telecom plan, pricing and device data. Our software solutions, state of the art data extraction techniques and experienced team of analysts enable our clients to make smart decisions in real time based on insightful, actionable information.
Building, standardizing, maintaining and understanding large sets of telecom plan, pricing and device data is our focus.
Telecom data is our foundation. Over our history, we have built unparalleled datasets of plan, pricing and device information from around the world. We track mobile, broadband and fixed line plans globally in support of operators, regulators and other industry participants.
Our data and industry leading software solutions allow us to partner with clients to help them achieve their operational, strategic and tactical goals. We help them answer critical questions, such as:
- How can we gauge the impact of new operators or MNO consolidation on market prices for consumers and businesses?
- What are the latest device trends affecting our overall market position vis-à-vis competitors?
- How can we identify leading edge offers and best practices from around the world?
- How can we differentiate ourselves from our competitors?
Our technology solutions provide fast, easy and secure access to very large sets of telecom plan and pricing data, along with the ability to analyze the data to gain a competitive edge.
We don’t just supply raw data, we provide standard and customized software tools that help our clients turn this data into meaningful business insights. To achieve this, we’ve built our tools around the following key principles:
- Ease-of-use – We believe in solutions that are intuitive and require a very short learning curve. Our clients can rapidly and easily find the precise data they seek with the results presented in a clear, easy-to-understand format.
- Flexibility – Experience has taught us that no two clients’ needs are the same. That’s why we have designed our tools to allow users to dictate their own search parameters and tailor the output to their oftentimes unique requirements.
- Timeliness – The telecom industry is in a constant state of flux: Smartphones are launched, promotions unveiled, and content partnerships announced all the time. In the face of this dynamic and everchanging ecosystem, we deliver solutions that keep our clients abreast of their market in real time, allowing them to stay ahead of the competition.
Whether it’s through off-the-shelf offers or customized tools, our team strives to design solutions that best meet each client’s specific needs.
Our data science team knows how to turn our massive repositories of data into critical intelligence on competitors’ moves, market trends, price changes and more.
Our data scientists specialize in helping clients overcome challenging market and competitive conditions. They work closely with clients to build programs that incorporate every available data point—ultimately linking information on plans and pricing with consumer demand indicators, device sales and much more. For clients, the result is a better understanding of the success (or lack thereof) of their competitors’ offers, the ability to more accurately predict pricing adjustments, and the development of attractive new propositions.
The stakes are high. The difference between acting a week ahead of the market in repricing a leading smartphone versus a week behind can result in millions in lost revenue. Our data science team will help you navigate this environment and build compelling, successful propositions.
If you’re interested in understanding how telecom prices vary from country-to-country, or within a single market, we have a full suite of benchmark solutions designed to meet most any need.
Our experienced team of software engineers and data analysts specialize in gathering hard-to-find information and putting it into context. They honed their expertise via the day-in and day-out process of collecting and analyzing plan, pricing and device data from around the world.
Published quarterly, our benchmark reports illustrate the relative pricing of telecom services around the world. At their core, our Benchmark Solutions evaluate the competitiveness of national telecommunications markets across the full spectrum of telecom services and offers.
For clients with unique needs we can produce any level of customization required.
Facing an aggressive competitor? Having trouble marketing a content partnership? Getting pressured by a regulator? Our consultants can help.
Our consulting practice leverages our global experience and expertise in tracking and assessing telecom offers enabling us to bring all our capabilities to bear on the challenges facing operators when it comes to the design, development and marketing of leading edge plans.